Re: [SoWestOdes] CalOdes 2010 Dragonfly Blitz

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2010
      Hi, Kathy.

      I don't suppose it will be significant that the annual DSA meeting is the same weekend, as I guess the great majority of people who might attend the blitz wouldn't have planned to go all the way to Maine, but perhaps a few of them might have.

      Dennis

      dennispaulson@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2010
        Thanks for letting us all know Dennis, this way we can make informed
        decisions. I hadn't realized that they coincided, but I doubt if too
        many Californians will be flying all the way to Maine, but if many folks
        are, we can change our date, and I certainly am sad that it mean that
        many of our 'neighbors' (like you and Oregon and perhaps Arizonans)
        won't be coming!

        dba Azalea Creek Publishing azalea@... fax:707-823-2911