introducing Colorado Odes list serve

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2010
      Hi SW odes fans,

      A group of Colorado Dragonfliers have started a Colorado listserve to better serve our growing group of locals.

      This is in no way meant to supplant SoWestOdes, but rather help us come together better in Colorado.

      The address to subscribe is:

      We soon hope to gather a core group in starting a Colo. Ode Society.

      Details will be coming soon.

      Sincerely,

      Scott Severs
      Longmont, CO
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2010
        This is wonderful!
        Be sure to include a email to SW Odes for any new flight dates or
        distribution records so I can track them too!

        dba Azalea Creek Publishing azalea@... fax:707-823-2911