Costa Rican dragonfly tour

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2009
      Hello, dragonfly aficionados.

      A colleague of mine from the UK, Dave Smallshire, and I are planning a nature tour to Costa Rica in July 2010, with emphasis on dragonflies. We'll of course also be looking at birds and anything else that moves or photosynthesizes (we don't know much about Costa Rican fungi).

      If anyone has an interest in this, feel free to write me for more details. Sorry for the cross-posting.

      Dennis
      dennispaulson@...