Road Trip for Easy Rider!

  • chris kline
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2009
      Hi all,

      I will be taking the motorcycle on a road trip the first half of September from COlumbus, Ohio to Phoenix, AZ.

      I have found that on previous trips I need to take a short break every 60-90 minutes because my backside isn't as padded as it used to be!  So, I am hoping to use these breaks for ode and lep photography.  By the time I'm done, I'd like to have a pic of a unique lep and ode for each state I travel through.

      I will be roughly traveling I-70 to AZ (dropping down thru CO and NM) and I-40 back (cutting up through TN and KY).  Any worthwhile but close side trips that anyone would like to recommend along that route?

      chris

      Chris Kline
      Sugar Grove, Ohio