Quale Creek Argia

  • Robert Larsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2004
      I visied Quale Creek on the Red Cliffs Desert Reserve
      yesterday (04-16-04) between the Red Cliffs National
      Recreation Area and Interstate 15 in Washington
      County, Utah. Quale Creek had a good population of
      (Argia plana). A few (Sympetrum corruptum) were also
      spotted along the creek. I took two male specimens of
      (Argia plana).

      On the 15th I had visited the springs in Heritage Park
      in Parowan, Iron County, Utah and taken a few (Argia
      vivida) and (Sympetrum corruptum). I will be visiting
      Kanarrah Creek (Iron County) this morning.

      =====
      Robert R. Larsen
      906 E. Orange St.
      Roswell, New Mexico 88201-7440