Re: [SoWestOdes] Bear Canyon, west side of Huachuca Mts, Cochise Co,AZ

    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2009
      Wow Doug,

      What a WONDERFUL outing, and to witness the attempt to mate by the Giant
      male, and the female's just ignoring him is really cool! I bet Dennis
      would have quoted it in his book if he were still writing it! Cool that
      you got those photos!

      I think you have some early dates too:
      A. munda - old date 5/19/AZ - and this is early for whole SW region
      according to my chart.
      A. oenea - old date 5/17/AZ - and this is early for whole SW region
      according to my chart.
      A. tonto - old date 5/30/01 - and this is early for whole SW region
      according to my chart.

      Thanks for sharing!!