North American Odonata checklist available

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Hello, all.

      Sid Dunkle and I have revised the checklist of North American Odonata
      that we first published in 1999. Jim Johnson has generously made it
      into a pdf for us, and John Abbott has made that available on Odonata
      Central. Thanks to all.

      http://www.odonatacentral.org/index.php/PageAction.get/name/
      TaxonomicNotes

      You can view it on your computer screen or download it as a pdf file
      that can be printed.

      If anyone detects any sort of error in it, please let me know. And
      feel free to forward this to any local odonate listserve that I have
      missed.

      Dennis
      dennispaulson@...