Dragonflies of the West

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      If you plan to buy a copy of Dennis Paulson's *Dragonflies of the West*
      thru us, please let us know by Monday noon as we need to place the order.
      You don't need to send $$ yet, but I need to know how many to order.
      We're offering his book at a steep discount off of list price, and with
      free shipping IF you order BOTH his new book, and my fully revised, all
      new photos *Common Dragonflies of California, A Beginner's Pocket Guide*
      together. Good news is that both books should be available before the
      end of this month.

      Links to see the books and info about them are on the front page of
      California Dragonflies: http://www.sonic.net/dragonfly

      Again, I can't offer the free shipping thru PayPal orders, so send your
      order via email or snail mail. Just put Dragonfly Group as the discount
      code.This offer ends May 1st - but please, if you plan to order, at
      least let me know by Monday.

      THANKS!!
      Kathy Biggs
      Ps. Our first Pacific Forktail of the year is on our pond today! :-)