CA Odes vs SW Odes

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi all,

      I'm in the midst of revising my CA dragonfly site.
      It is currently set up with a families page, with links then to
      individual family pages.

      My SW dragonfly site is set up with the family links just leading to
      places further down the page.

      I'm wondering which set-up you find the most convenient?
      Is it too much of a hassle to move between family pages on CA Dragonflies?
      Does the SW Dragonflies site take too long to load since everything is
      on one page?

      Links to both site are below, and I'd really appreciate your feedback!
      THANKS!!