IORI/FSCA clearance sale of Odonata books and Odonatologica - extended till end of February

  • iodonata@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      Dear Odonatist:

      We are doing spring cleaning early here in Gainesville:

      Old Odonatologica 60% off of price listed on web site below (except
      2005-2008). I updated it again today.

      Dragonflies of Central America, 4 copies left $50.00 each, (includes S&H in
      the U.S.). *This will not be reissued

      Dragonflies through Binoculars: $15.00 each, or 2 for $35.00 (total
      includes S&H in the U.S)

      I also have poly and cellophane clear Odonata storage envelopes.

      Go to web site below and look under books and supplies.

      Use the above prices instead of the listed prices

      Offer valid though Feb 28, 2009

      Submit your order by check or by email me to pay by credit card though your
      email using PayPal [ my link may not work so email me] (even if you do not
      have a paypal account). I will charge apporx 3% to cover PayPal charges on
      Paypal orders

      All proceeds go to help curate the collections in Gainesville

      thanks

      Bill Mauffray
      International Odonata Research Institute
      PO Box 147100
      Gainesville FL 32614-7100
      352-219-3141 cell
      <mailto:iodonata@...> iodonata@...