IORI/FSCA clearance sale of Odonata books and Odonatologica - revised

  • iodonata@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2009
      Dear Odonatist:

      We are doing spring cleaning early here in Gainesville:

      Old Odonatologica 60% off of price listed on web site below (except
      2005-2008). I updated it today.

      Dragonflies of Central America, 7 copies left $50.00 each, includes S&H

      Dragonflies through Binoculars: $15.00 each, or 2 for $35.00 total includes
      S&H

      Go to web site below and look under books and supplies.

      Use the above prices instead of the listed prices

      Offer valid though Feb 15, 2009

      Submit your order by check or by email to pay by credit card though your
      email using PayPal (even if you do not have a paypal account).
      I will charge apporx 3% to cover PayPal charges on Paypal orders

      All proceeds go to help curate the collections in Gainesville

      thanks

      Bill Mauffray
      International Odonata Research Institute
      PO Box 147100
      Gainesville FL 32614-7100
      352-219-3141 cell
      <mailto:iodonata@...> iodonata@...