Tuscon area request

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      June Tveekrem just sent this email, hopefully someone can help her out:
      Her email: June Tveekrem <june@...>
      Thanks Kathy
      ---

      Any idea where I could photograph odonates in or near Tucson, AZ? I will
      be there this week and free on Saturday the 6th. I'm familiar with the
      Desert Museum, but the dragonfly diversity there was small last time I
      visited. I thought about Patagonia lake, but driving 2-3 hours each way
      for a day trip is more than I'd care for.

      June