Re: [CalOdes] BDS (British Dfly Sociedty) request

  • Kathy and Dave Biggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      David and all,

      I've already collected one (female) Anax junius exuvia for your British
      DS collection. A female emerged Monday nite at a nearby friend's pond
      here in Sebastopol, CA. That night turned terribly windy; the exuvia
      held onto it's hold, but the newly emerged dragon never made it as she
      was blown into the pond.

      Anyway, Californians, this means that the Common Green Darners we may
      see from now on might not be migrants.

      Kathy
      ps. If folks want to send their exuvia(e) to me to forward on to
      England, that'd be fine.
      Biggs Family Nesting Site http://www.sonic.net/~bigsnest