BDS (British Dfly Sociedty) request

  • Kathy and Dave Biggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      Subject: British Dragonfly Society - Exuviae Collection
      Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 11:02:08 +0100
      From: "david.goddard8" <david.goddard8@...>

      Kathy,

      I have taken over from David Pryce as the collection holder / collator
      for the British Dragonfly Societies exuviae collection. We are trying to
      put together a collection of ten males and ten females for every species
      that has occurred in Great Britain. I am being a bit cheeky and would
      like to ask you, if you or someone you know could collect at least ten
      male and ten female exuviae for the Green Darner Anax junius (as there
      were about seven insects that came across in 1998) and send them to
      myself, I would be prepared to cover any costs that are incurred.

      My address is

      David Goddard
      30, Cliffe Hill Avenue
      Stapleford
      Nottingham
      Nottinghamshire
      NG9 7HD
      UK.

      I will not be offended if this is not all possible and please let me
      know either way.

      Thank you in advance
      David Goddard (BDS Librarian / Archivist)

      -----
      From Kathy:

      If any of you can provide assistance, please email both David and the
      group you received this message from. THANKS!