Re: [SoWestOdes] Fort Huachuca, AZ 30 Mar 2004

  • Kathy and Dave Biggs
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2004
      Hi Bob, Hank and all,

      That was a pretty nice outing! And I think you added a new early AZ
      flight date to the charts:
      4/14/AZ was the previous early date for Red Rock Skimmer (Paltothemis
      lineatipes).
      BTW: the movement of the Red Rocks here in CA seems to have subsided.

      Kathy

      Biggs Family Nesting Site http://www.sonic.net/~bigsnest