Interesting URL to check out!

  • Casey Cullers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2008
      Hello All,
      In my pecking through Google in search of all things Dragonfly & Damselfly,
      and in hopes of finding additional educational information (it's not like
      I'm not currently overwhelmed already with more information then I can
      ever possibly digest), I found the following URL to be so interesting that I
      thought you all might as well. (and which I do hope not to be of
      inappropriate nature to post here).

      So as my very first contribution to the group, I present you . . .
      Cafepress.com
      http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/insects_dragonfly

      As you can see from the text they "Print just about Anything, On just about
      Everything" you can imagine. With well over 1,100 Dragonfly designs able
      to be put onto over 30,000 different products. And from what I seen so far,
      find them to be of top quality. Frankly I couldn't get through the first few
      pages without putting things into a shopping cart already.

      Anyway, it's just the kind of "off the beaten Dragonfly Path", that I hope
      each and every one of you find something enjoyable.

      Sincerely,
      The New Guy
      Casey

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2008
        Casey and all,

        Yes, I've bought things, esp. dragonfly things, from Cafe Press before
        and can vouch for their quality.

        Hold on to your pocketbooks everyone!!