SW Dfly migration

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2008
      Hi all,

      I received this email. If you know of anyone studying dragonfly
      migration, please pass this on to them.

      Cheers!!
      Kathy Biggs

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2008
        Let me try this again!

        HERE is the email I received:
        ---

        Hi Kathy,

        Alexandru has an interesting dragonfly migration report in Nevada
        below. Could you relay it on to someone working on Nevada dragonflies?

        Thanks!

        I hope things are going well,

        Range Bayer
        ---------
        Hi Alexandru,

        Thanks for your sighting! Dragonfly flights are fascinating!

        I am forwarding your email to Kathy Biggs, who has a wonderful web site
        about California dragonflies at http://www.sonic.net/dragonfly/
        Hopefully, she can relay it on to someone working with dragonflies in
        Nevada!

        I hope things are going well,

        Range Bayer