Dragonfly walks at BTA this weekend

  • chris kline
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2008
      Good morning,

      Wanted to let folks know we will be having dragonfly walks both Saturday and Sunday this weekend, start time 9:30AM.  I will be leading Saturday's walk and Pete Moulton is heading up Sunday's walk.

      Species that we have seen in the past week or so include Blue Dasher, Mexican Amberwing, Flame Skimmer, Filigree Skimmer, Common Whitetail, Wandering Glider, Sooty Dancer, Amethyst Dancer, Rambur's Forktail, and Desert Firetail.

      Should be a good time.  Hope to see you here!  THX

      chris

      "Who knew simply being content was the dream come true!" - John Reuben
      Chris Kline
      Education Director
      Boyce Thompson Arboretum
      37615 U.S. Highway 60