Re: [SoWestOdes] Odonata at Ephemeral Vernal Pools

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 14, 2008
      Hi Robert and all,

      Thanks for the update.
      I know this sounds crazy, but I really think the reason the Odonata are
      so successful is because they try putting their eggs everywhere!

      Cheers!!
      Kathy Biggs

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 14, 2008
        Yes, even my vertical glass windows have been tapped a time or two!
        In my dfly talks, I often show the empty area behind the head and say
        "They were here BEFORE the dinosaurs, but they didn't do it on brain
        power as we know it." Then sometimes I add, "Maybe we have the brain
        power, but I fear that dragonflies may survive on Earth longer than we
        do...."