Boyce Thompson Arboretum - central Arizona

  • chris kline
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2008
      Hi all,

      Went out leping today and figured I may as well look for odes as well as leps. Things are still pretty slow but did see the following:

      Queen Creek
      Flame Skimmer
      Gray Sanddragon
      Filigree Skimmer
      Blue-ringed Dancer

      Ayer Lake
      Blue-eyed Darner

      First dragonfly walk is Saturday May 3 with yours truly. Supposed to be warm weather between now and then. Maybe the bugs will pick-up! Oh, also saw a Gilbert's Skink sunning on a rock in the creek.

      chris