Half price sale on back issues of Odonatologica

  • Intl Odonata Research Inst
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2008
      Dear Odonatist:

      To make room at the FSCA/IORI collection, I am having a clearance sale on
      all back issues of Odonotologica (back issues from the beginning till, and
      including, 2004)

      Go to the link below and take ½ off the listed price (except 2005-2007).
      Email me your list and I will add S&H, Paypal, etc charges

      Thanks.

      1/2 price sale on <http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billmauffray/bookoldo.html>
      Odonotologica

      Also you can check out the other publications, poly and cellophane envelopes
      on the main web site below.

      Thanks.

      Bill Mauffray
      International Odonata Research Institute
      PO Box 147100
      Gainesville FL 32614-7100
      352-219-3141 cell
      <mailto:iodonata@...> iodonata@...