NM records

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2007
      Thanks to Robert Larsen for reminding me about these new NM records:

      For Santa Fe County Jerry Hatfield had photographed
      Libellula quadrimaculata and Libellula forensis on
      June 20th. A new early flight season date for
      forensis in New Mexico.

      For Otero County Bob Barber photographed and had a new
      state record for Argia oenea with a flight season date
      of May 22 - May 31. Bob Barber in Otero County and
      Mara Weisenberger in Dona Ana County both had a few
      new county records this year, but I don't know if Mara
      has entered her records with Odonata Central yet.

      Robert- Could you put me in touch with Mara Weisenberger?

      Happy New Year all!!