Odonata Central

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2007
      Some of you have experienced problems uploading your new distribution
      records to Odonata Central (OC).

      You need to login before you can submit a record and you must be a
      registered user to login. If you are not, please click on the
      "Register" link in the top right of the home page, or click here
      http://www.odonatacentral.org/index.php/UserAction.add
      This is much the same as using Amazon.com, etc, etc. However, you will
      NOT be sent any spam!

      Then fill out the form and you will be a registered user. At that
      point, you can login and submit your records.

      I think it would be a good idea for all of us to become a registered
      user, and now, when not many of us are seeing Odes, might be the right
      time! OC has the capacity to become a mighty tool for all us, creating
      distribution maps that are site specific for all species, and other
      special functions, tools.

      Thanks for using OdonataCentral and please let me know if you have any
      problems with the site.