DSA dues

  • Kathy and Dave Biggs
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      Aloha from Jerrell!

      Could you please put another DSA and BAO dues notice on your websites?
      I am not getting any from the Pacific Coast. Many thanks! Just saw
      Epitheca costalis and
      Gomphaeschna furcillata in my backyard this morning! Way cool! Talk to
      me later!

      Aloha, Jerrell
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2007
        Hello, all.

        The treasurer of the Dragonfly Society of the Americas (DSA) has
        asked me to remind everyone that it is time to send in your dues to
        DSA for 2007. I'm sure you know that societies succeed in part based
        on financial support from their members. Thanks.

        And kudos to whoever designs a system that will avoid multiple posting!

        Dennis
        dennispaulson@...

      • John C. Abbott
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25, 2007
          Hello Everyone,

          There are apparently numerous folks that have not renewed their DSA Membership for 2007. The first issue of ARGIA in the new volume will be mailed out shortly. DSA Treasurer, Jerrell Daigle, has indicated that mailing this issue out gratis to those who are not current on their dues would cost the society quite a bit of money.

          If you have lost the renewal form from the last ARGIA, you can download it at http://odonatacentral.bfl.utexas.edu/dsa1/membership.htm

          Renewals and checks should be sent to :

          Jerrell Daigle, DSA Treasurer
          2067 Little River Lane
          Tallahassee, FL 32311
          jdaigle@...

          Thanks for your help in keeping the society moving forward!
          John
          John C. Abbott, Ph.D.
          Curator of Entomology, Texas Natural History Collections
          Section of Integrative Biology
          1 University Station #L7000
          The University of Texas at Austin
          Austin, Texas 78712 USA