dragonflies and butterflies

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2007
      We're up to 54 species of dragonflies now.
      I even had a Common Whitetail and a 8-Spotted Skimmer come by our pond.
      And a Painted Lady Butterfly, and two Western Swallowtails dancing!

      Which is my unabashed way of leading into some great news:
      Many of you not only enjoy the dragonflies, but also the butterflies.

      Well, that very same Tim Manolis that Don was commenting on has a new
      book out.
      Well, it's not HIS book, it's by Art Shaprio and Tim is the Illustrator.
      I just got my first review copy in the mail and it is such a suburb
      update of the old book....
      ...so I decided I'll sell it too!

      To learn more about it go to
      http://www.sonic.net/dragonfly/Tims_butterflybook.html

      And if you loose this email and wonder where to find it, it's a link
      from the bottom of the page I have for selling Tim's Dragonfly guide.