Re: [Odonata-l] Request for ARGIA Contributions

  • John C. Abbott
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2007
      I just received email that made me realize some folks may not know what ARGIA is. ARGIA is one of two publications that the Dragonfly Society of the Americas publishes. See http://www.odonatacentral.com/dsa1/publications.htm for details. If you are not a member of DSA, I encourage you to consider joining. Membership information can be found at the link above as well.

      John