Re: Odonate sightings

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2007
      The sightings below are all first sighting of the species for 2007 and
      two of them are new early flight data not only for CA but for the whole
      Southwestern region.
      Thanks for sending in your report Peter. I'm CCing this message to the
      CalOdes and SoWestOdes discussion groups.

      Hope to hear of more species on the wing soon!!