Re: [Odonata-l] annual odonate surveys

  • John C. Abbott
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      I think this is a great idea Dennis. I'm imagining that it would be nice and convenient to have these lists in one place, searchable, and easily accessible. OdonataCentral is going through a substantial programmatic improvement and it would be easy to incorporate and automatically maintain a system that would work in conjunction with the checklists already available in the new roll out of OdonataCentral. In fact it could even be expanded to the county level as well. Though the new OdonataCentral won't be ready for a while, I think we can fairly easily integrate this into the current system in the short run. I will see what we can do to have a 2007 yearbook of records ready to go by the new year.

      John