Damsels for ID - Arizona

  • Hank Brodkin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
      We live near the bottom of Carr Canyon in the Huachucas. This morning I
      photoed two male damsels perching on the edge of artificial pond. I was
      hoping I might get an ID, maybe with a clue for the reason for the ID.
      Click on (or type in if you are on AOL):

      http://home.earthlink.net/~hbrodkin/ODES.html

      Thanks!

      --------------------
      Hank Brodkin
      Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ
      hbrodkin@...
      SouthEast Arizona Butterfly Association (SEABA)
      http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/home.html
      "Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide"
      by Bob Stewart, Priscilla Brodkin and Hank Brodkin
      http://home.earthlink.net/~hbrodkin/index.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
        I just added a third to the page below - it looks like an Ischura and only
        perches on vegetation.