Scientific article

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2006
      I'll passing along this information. I know several of you have already read this and Don, I think your discussion on the Odonata-L list might be worth pasting into a message to the local groups for anyone who wants to delve that deeply into this evolutionary information:
      Kathy
      ----

      Blackwell is announcing the publication of Entomological Science, journal of
      the Ent. Soc. of Japan, by making an issue of papers available for free
      access at the moment. Link at:

      http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/toc/ens/9/1?cookieSet=1

      A paper of interest to members of this listserver is:

      Phylogenetic analysis of the insect order Odonata using 28S and 16S rDNA
      sequences: a comparison between data sets with different evolutionary
      rates - by E. Hasegawa and E. Kasuya.

      The link to the pdf file or to fulltext html file is on the site along with
      a number of other entomogy papers.

      Roy Beckemeyer
      royb@...