Dfly Blitz next weekend

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hi All,

      Would like to get a head count for the event. Please reply to group or
      at least to Doug or me.

      Great news is that there is another *real rarity* we can look for,
      besides chasing the Striped Saddlebags!! More info at the blitz on this.....
      Thinking maybe a chance of Brimstone Clubtail too if we are lucky!

      So far I know that the following people are coming:

      Doug Aguillard (& Pat??) - OUR GREAT LEADER!
      Kathy and Dave Biggs (cell phone: 530-598-7432; home phone below in
      signature))
      Ray Bruun
      Ed Lam (from NY)
      Jeff Lubchansky (from NM)
      Pete Spiro (will join us if he can mid-Blitz)
      Paul Johnson - ARE YOU STILL PLANNING ON COMING?? DO YOU NEED A RIDE?
      Bob Miller (will camp in his camper) - Imperial Co. local

      I assume we'll all meet at Denny's next to the Motel 6 at 8 am. Those
      of us arriving early enuf might get together at the motel Friday nite:
      Wear a dragonfly shirt if you can since most of us don't know what the
      rest of us look like!!

      Cheers!!
      Kathy & Dave