Southwest Guide

  • Kathy and Dave Biggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2003
      Hi all,

      I'm currently having to wait for a new slide scanner to arrive, but want
      to still make forward progress on the Southwest Guide. To that end I
      have begun updating the limited information I have on SW dragonfly
      flight seasons which I have posted in the files section of SoWest Odes
      (link in bar on left side of screen at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SoWestOdes/).

      If any of you could be so kind as to look at the flight season excel
      file and let me know all the many places where you have better data, the
      book will be that much better for it. I'm afraid I only have good data
      for CA.

      And to those of you who have been so wonderful as to submit photos for
      my consideration, I hope to finish that part of the project within the
      next month (hoping for April publication). If you have taken images this
      year that you think would be improvements of those previously submitted,
      please let me know.

      Thanks for all the help this group can give me. No odes here Bay Area
      today, but lots of fallen leaves....

      Kathy
      Ps. Most of the non-CA flight data I have is taken from data on slides
      or Dragonflies/Damselflies of North America.
      Biggs Family Nesting Site http://www.sonic.net/~bigsnest