photos needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      I'm forwarding this on to the group(s):

      Hello,

      I am working on a project for the new, not-for-profit Natural History
      Museum of the Adirondacks ( www.wildcenter.org ) The grand opening is
      July 4.

      I'd like to inquire about using your photos, which I came across online,
      for a short piece I'm writing. The photos will be used in a "notebook"
      about a dragonfly survey held last summer. The notebook will be
      displayed on a small lectern...not for distribution. It would be a
      "one-time" use, and I can credit your work as you request.

      The species I need photos of are listed below. I'm aware that you may
      have not have images of all of the species on the list.

      Please let me know your feelings on this matter. Thank you.

      Ryan Doyle

      **

      *Lestidae*

      Elegant Spreadwing /Lestes inaequalis/

      *

      Coenagrionidae

      *

      Northern Bluet /Enallagma cyathigerum/

      Marsh Bluet /Enallagma ebrium/

      Hagen's Bluet /Enallagma hageni/

      Fragile Forktail /Ischnura posita/

      Eastern Forktail /Ischnura verticalis/

      Sedge Sprite/ Nehalennia irene/

      *

      Aeshnidae

      *

      Canada Darner /Aeshna canadensis/

      Common Green Darner /Anax junius/

      *

      Gomphidae

      *

      Lilypad Clubtail /Arigomphus furcifer/

      Black-shouldered Spinyleg /Dromogomphus spinosus/

      Dusky Clubtail /Gomphus spicatus/

      *

      Cordulegastridae

      *

      Delta-spotted Spiketail /Cordulegaster diastatops/

      *

      Macromiidae

      *

      Stream Cruiser /Didymops transversa/

      *

      Corduliidae

      *

      American Emerald /Cordulia shurtleffi/

      Racket-tailed Emerald /Dorocordulia lepida/

      Ski-tailed Emerald /Somatochlora elongata/

      Spiny Baskettail*/ /*/Tetragoneuria spinigera/

      Ebony Boghaunter /Williamsonia fletcheri /

      *Libellulidae*

      Chalk-fronted Corporal /Ladona julia/

      Frosted Whiteface /Leucorrhinia frigida/

      Dot-tailed Whiteface /Leucorrhinia intacta/

      Red-waisted Whiteface /Leucorrhinia proxima/

      Twelve-spotted Skimmer /Libellula pulchella/

      Four-spotted Skimmer /Libellula quadrimaculata/

      Common Whitetail /Plathemis lydia/

      Anna Kournikova, Eva Longoria, Brad Paisley and others share their
      favorite places <http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2737??PS=47575>