NM Desert Whitetails

  • Robert Larsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2006
      I received an e-mail message from Gordon Warrick, the
      biologist at Bitter Lake National Wildlife Refuge,
      about sighting Desert Whitetails (Plathemis subornata)
      on the refuge, a new early flight season date for New
      Mexico of 04-16-06. The old flight season date was
      from April 18th through November 2nd for New Mexico.

      Robert Larsen
      Roswell, New Mexico

      http://mail.yahoo.com