new SW County Records

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      Hi all,

      We've had a few new SW county records submitted already this year.
      No, you're not missing some early ode population explosion - these are
      all photo records from previous years:

      *Record #6666*
      */
      Rhionaeschna psilus/ (Calvert) *(Turquoise-tipped Darner)

      United States
      Arizona: Pinal Co.
      Boyce Thompson Arboretum, 3 miles west of Superior, Arizona.
      September 22, 2005 lat/long: N 33.2773505° W -111.1588982°
      Elevation: 731.52 m

      Record Submitted by: Chris Kline (ckline@...
      <mailto:ckline%40ag%2Earizona%2Eedu>)
      Record Submitted on: January 05, 2006

      PHOTO RECORD

      *Record #6678*

      */

      Sympetrum danae/
      (Sulzer)
      *(Black Meadowhawk)

      United States
      Utah: Wasatch Co.
      Provo River Restoration Project by the Jordanelle Dam, Wasatch County, Utah
      August 01, 2004

      Record Submitted by: Nicky Davis (nicky-davis@...
      <mailto:nicky%2Ddavis%40earthlink%2Enet>)
      Record Submitted on: January 27, 2006

      PHOTO RECORD

      ------
      *
      Record #6725*

      */

      Sympetrum pallipes/
      (Hagen)
      *(Striped Meadowhawk)

      United States
      Utah: Davis Co.
      Antelope Island, Davis County, Utah
      August 14, 2005
      Elevation: 1402.08 m

      Record Submitted by: Nicky Davis (nicky-davis@...
      <mailto:nicky%2Ddavis%40earthlink%2Enet>)
      Record Submitted on: February 02, 2006

      PHOTO RECORD
      ------
      *Record #6727*

      */

      Enallagma carunculatum/
      Morse
      *(Tule Bluet)

      United States
      Utah: Davis Co.
      Antelope Island, Davis County, Utah
      August 05, 2005
      Elevation: 1402.08 m

      Record Submitted by: Nicky Davis (nicky-davis@...
      <mailto:nicky%2Ddavis%40earthlink%2Enet>)
      Record Submitted on: February 02, 2006

      PHOTO RECORD

      -----

      Dennis, let me know if you can retrieve the records off this group's
      email. If so, I'll not bother to send them separately.

      Cheers!!
      Kathy Biggs