new data

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hello all,

      I've updated the SW Dragonfly flight season Excel Chart. You can view it

      from the files section (left hand of SoWestOdes Yahoo! Site). Please let
      me
      know if you have any corrections or additions.

      I've also added an updated file reflecting the most recent changes in
      the information in my Common Dragonflies of the Southwest book. This
      includes adding NV to the Marl Pennant's distribution and adding UT to
      the Lavender Dancer's distribution (as per Argia, Jan. '06).

      Cheers!!
      Kathy Biggs