Fwd: [SoWestLep] Dragonflies and Damselflies of Sonora, Mexico

  • chris kline
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      Mary Shepherd <icbflys@...> wrote:To: SoWestLep@yahoogroups.com
      From: "Mary Shepherd" <icbflys@...>
      Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:06:03 -0000
      Subject: [SoWestLep] Dragonflies and Damselflies of Sonora, Mexico

      I was on the 2nd week in August post LepSoc/SEABA trip to Yecora.
      Though the butterflies were few and far between, I enjoyed the
      opportunity to take the time to look closer at other insects. Having
      gone on the dragonfly field trip during the LepSoc meeting, I found
      myself more tuned-in to watching for those critters on the Yecora
      trip.

      I have a few images of both dragonflies and damselflies posted on my
      web site. None are ID'ed, but if you are interested:

      http://home.earthlink.net/~icbflys

      Any comments appreciated.

      Mary Shepherd
      Fillmore, CA

      Baja california Butterfly Biology Sonora mexico