Dragonflies of Baja California, Mexico

  • Douglas Aguillard
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Does anyone have any information concerning the Odes of Baja California. I would assume that most of Upper Baja is much like Southern California in species, but what about Lower Baja? Are there any endemics, or species found on the mainland that also occur in Baja? Any information would be much appreciated.

      Douglas Aguillard
      San Diego, CA
      doug@...