Information from the IORI

  • wmauffray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2005
      Dear Odonata group:

      Here are few tidbits of information from the IORI (International
      Odonata Research Institute)

      Web site revision: The home page has been streamlined a bit and now I
      am running parallel sites because the existing site has been getting
      a little more unreliable. Here are the two addresses:

      Original since 1994: www.afn.org/~iori
      New site: www.iodonata.net

      Both will be maintained with exactly the same content for right now.
      The DSA content has been transferred to John Abbot's Odonata
      Central web site at www.odonatacentral.com

      The email address is still iori@..., but you can also reach me at
      billmauffray@...

      The 2nd edition of the Damselflies of North America by Westfall and
      May publication date has been delayed till sometimes in the fall
      according to the editor. Advanced orders are being taken at a much-
      reduced prepublication price at the web site above.

      DSA Canada Meeting: I will not be able to attend due to family
      conflicts.

      Bill Mauffray
      International Odonata Research Institute
      PO Box 147100
      Gainesville FL 32614-7100
      iori@...
      www.afn.org/~iori