Head's up!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      Hello all,

      Steve Potter, of NV, was in Mohave County, AZ, 30/31 Oct 2004. While
      there he photographed a Striped Saddlebags. Not only was this a county
      record, but also late flight data for the species, AND the site is
      mighty near the CA state line!

      Striped Saddlebags have much less red in the wings than Red Saddlebags
      and have stripes on the side of the thorax. Steve got some excellent
      photos which I hope to post on the SW site soon.

      Steve's other species seen at Havasu NWR were
      Sympetrum Corruptum
      Enallagma civile
      Ischnura ramburii
      Tramea calverti

      Also, I'd like to thank all of you who have used the link on my CA Odes
      website to get into Amazon.com when buying books from them. When you do
      this, a very small percentage of your purchases comes back to help fund
      my dragonfly websites. Last quarter there were enuf sales to fund a
      month of the SW website and I really appreciate it! THANKS!

      Biggs Family Nesting Site http://www.sonic.net/~bigsnest