Dragonfly talk on the radio

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2014
      Hello friends, family, neighbors and dragonfly folks,

      Just in case you don't already have plans for tonite, I wanted to let you know that I'll be interviewed tonite on the radio KOWS 107.3fm or streaming atwww.kows.fm on a program that is on every Friday 7-9pm. I'll be interviewed at 7:15 for about 20 mins., talking about my work, and my dragonfly workshop at the Laguna Center tomorrow. KOWs is a new community radio station based in Occidental, and they cover the West County of Sonoma. I'll be interviewed by phone by Arnold Levine.

      I'm a bit nervous, but happy to get publicity for Dragonflies and for the Laguna Center!!