Death Valley

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2014
      Hello all,

      I'm trying to ascertain if anyone had been to Furnace Creek before to look at dragonflies...wondering if the Roseate Skimmers are  new there (a range expansion) or if it's just that no one had stopped at that place to look at Odes before.

      I know that folks have reported Odes from Death Valley in previous years, but looking back over my records, I don't see a mention of Furnace Creek. What I do show is
      2003 - April 8 - Salt Creek
      2005 - April 20 - Wild Rose Canyon, Scotty's Castle
                  March - Salt Creek, Saratoga Springs
      2009 - Scotty's Castle, Texas Springs
      2010 - May 3 - Titus Canyon, Darwin Falls

      Thanks!!

      I'm wondering if any of you have ever looked at dragonflies at Death Valley?