Muleshoe Ranch,Cochise County, AZ

  • douglas danforth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2014
      I went to Muleshoe Ranch yesterday. The fourteen species were seen mostly along the stream near the headquarters which is fed by the hot springs with just a few things seen at Bass Canyon which is not fed by hot springs.

      Flame Skimmer (Liebellula saturata) 3
      Roseate Skimmer (Orthemis ferruginea) 1
      Common Whitetail(Plathemis lydia) 1
      Red Rock Skimmer(Paltothemis lineatipes) 1
      FiligreeSkimmer (Psuedoleon superbus)1

      American Rubyspot(Hetaerina americana) 3
      Black-and-White Damsel (Apanisagrion lais) 1 immature
      Spine-tipped Dancer (Argia extranea) 2
      Kiowa Dancer (Argia immunda) 6
      Amethyst Dancer (Argia pallens) 4
      Arroyo Bluet (Enallagma praevrum) 6
      Painted Damsel (Hesperagrion heterodoxum) 4
      Mexican Forktail (Ischnura demorsa)2
      Desert Firetail (Telebasis salva) 2

      Doug Danforth
      Bisbee, AZ