Flight data chart

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2014
      Hi all,

      3 species have now been reported as flying in CA, so I have updated the flight season chart for the Southwest. If you know of earlier of later flight data for a state, please let me know.

      The chart and other files can be downloaded from
      http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SoWestOdes/files

      I haven't had time this year to update the info with Odonata Central's new 2013 additions.