final change for discount for Dragonflies of NA - 3rd eition- price goes up to $145 at midnight on Monday Dec 16

  • wmauffray
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2013

      Final Update to: DRAGONFLIES OF NORTH AMERICA by James G. Needham, Minter J. Westfall, Jr., & Michael L. May.

      The long-awaited 3rd Edition monographic revision of the classic "Manual of the Dragonflies of North America", by Needham and Westfall (1955) is revised, including numerous additions and corrections for all the currently known species of North American dragonflies (Anisoptera), including all (over 365 species) from Alaska to northern Mexico and the Greater Antilles. keys to adults and known larvae allow identification these important aquatic insects. The text is completely revised by Westfall and May, with over 200 added figures for all newly discovered species.  The book includes an updated checklist to all species, a bibliography, glossary, distribution table, and index.

      The projected date for the Third edition is late January 2014. The list price according to the publisher is estimated now to be $165.00. By special arrangement with the publisher advance orders are still be taken now with FREE S&H for $130 US deliveries, $165 Canada & Mexico, $170.00 elsewhere. (includes S&H). This price is valid only for envelopes postmarked no later than Dec 16, 2013 or Paypal payment received by midnight on the 16th. Beginning Tuesday, Dec 17, the price will be $145.00 for U.S. delivery orders,  $180 for Canada & Mexico, and $185.00 elsewhere in the world. On Jan 1, 2014 there will be another price increase to $160-165 [all prices included S&H, but not the 3% add on for using PayPal)

      Florida residents must add 6.25% sales tax.

      All funds are US and must be PAID IN ADVANCE by check or money order made payable to "International Odonata Research Institute" or I.O.R.I. All profits will go to the International Odonata Research Institute..

      VISA/MC CARD ORDERS use PAYPAL to pay online: (with 3% CC surcharge )  [email your order to iodonata@... and you will be reverse billed though your email – Paypal account is not necessary using this method]
      <image001.gif>

      Or Send Check (US funds only) to: I.O.R.I. % 4525 NW 53RD LN  Gainesville, Fl 32653 USA, Attn: Bill Mauffray. Envelope must be postmarked by Dec 16, 2013 to qualify for discount.

       Please note new email address.

      Bill Mauffray
      International Odonata Research Institute
      4525 NW 53RD LN
      Gainesville FL 32653
      352-219-3141 cell
      iodonata@...