Final chance for discounted Dragonflies of NA 3rd edit

  • wmauffray
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2013
      Final Update to: DRAGONFLIES OF NORTH AMERICA
      by James G. Needham, Minter J. Westfall, Jr., & Michael L. May.

      The long-awaited 3rd Edition monographic revision of the classic "Manual of
      the Dragonflies of North America", by Needham and Westfall (1955) is
      revised, including numerous additions and corrections for all the currently
      known species of North American dragonflies (Anisoptera), including all
      (over 365 species) from Alaska to northern Mexico and the Greater Antilles.
      keys to adults and known larvae allow identification these important aquatic
      insects. The text is completely revised by Westfall and May, with over 200
      added figures for all newly discovered species. The book includes an
      updated checklist to all species, a bibliography, glossary, distribution
      table, and index.

      The projected date for the Third edition is late January 2014. The list
      price according to the publisher is estimated now to be $165.00. By special
      arrangement with the publisher advance orders are still be taken now with
      FREE S&H for $130 US deliveries, $165 Canada & Mexico, $170.00 elsewhere.
      (includes S&H). This price will be adjusted upward once the final draft goes
      to the printer, which now is estimated to be around Dec 15, 2013..

      Florida residents must add 6.25% sales tax.

      All funds are US and must be PAID IN ADVANCE by check or money order made
      payable to "International Odonata Research Institute" or I.O.R.I. All
      profits will go to the International Odonata Research Institute..

      VISA/MC CARD ORDERS use PAYPAL to pay online: (with 3% CC surcharge )
      [email your order to <mailto:iodonata@...> iodonata@... and you
      will be reverse billed though your email - Paypal account is not necessary
      using this method]https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif

      Or Send Check (US funds only) to: I.O.R.I. % 4525 NW 53RD LN Gainesville,
      Fl 32653 USA, Attn: Bill Mauffray. Envelope must be postmarked by Dec 15,
      2013 to qualify for discount.

      Please note new email address.

      Bill Mauffray

      International Odonata Research Institute

      4525 NW 53RD LN

      Gainesville FL 32653

      352-219-3141 cell

      iodonata@...