13 October: Wild Horse Pass, Maricopa, AZ: HARKNESS' and TEZPI DANCERS

  • pierredeviche
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2013

      Earlier today (10/13) while visiting the Wild Horse Pass Stream (Phoenix, Maricopa, AZ), I discovered a male HARKNESS’ DANCER – a species that had until now been found just once (2007) in AZ and the USA. See photos here: http://azdragonfly.net/news/381

      Shortly thereafter, approx. ½ mile upstream of the Harkness’ Dancer location, I also found a male TEZPI DANCER, a species that had previously been found just twice in Maricopa Co. – and also at Wild Horse Pass. See photo here:
      http://azdragonfly.net/news/382

      Pierre Deviche, Phoenix, AZ.