Anax junius exuviae

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2004
      Hello,

      Last Spring I received a request from David Goddard
      <david.goddard8@...> of the British Dragonfly Society for 10
      Anax junius (Common Green Darner) exuviae for their exuviae collection.
      The BDS maintains a library of 10 exuviae of each British Dragonfly
      species and since the Green Darners made it across the Atlantic in a
      storm a few years ago, they are now on the list of British species.

      Alas, I have been able to only find 3 exuviae myself this season (too
      busy building a cabin I guess!). Can any of you help? David would be
      willing to pay for the packaging and postage when they are sent.

      Kathy Biggs

      Biggs Family Nesting Site http://www.sonic.net/~bigsnest