9/29/13--Phon Sutton Recreation Area, Salt River, Maricopa Co., Arizona

  • jimburns1029
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2013
      Yesterday in perfect weather I recorded 17 species along the Salt River between 11:00am and 2:00pm.

      American Rubyspot--20
      Powdered Dancer--abundant
      Blue-ringed Dancer--12

      Blue-eyed Darner--3
      Common Green Darner--12 including 1 pair ovipositing
      Russet-tipped Clubtail--3 males and 1 pair in wheel
      White-belted Ringtail--common
      Flame Skimmer--common
      Widow Skimmer--1
      Comanche Skimmer--1
      Roseate Skimmer--2
      Mexican Amberwing--1
      Variegated Meadowhawk--6 males, 2 females
      Pale-faced Clubskimmer--15
      Black Saddlebags--3
      Wandering Glider--6
      Spot-winged Glider--12