Cave Creek and East Turkey Creek, Chiricahua Mts, Cochise County,AZ

  • douglas danforth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013
      Rich Bailowitz and I took a look at two canyons on the east side of the Chiricahua Mountians yesterday (June 11th). These canyons are seldom explored by odonatists. We found 11 dancer (Argia) species with two Tezpi Dancers which are new to east side of the Chiricahuas.

      Giant Darner-2
      Arroyo Darner-4
      Flame Skimmer-12
      Common Whitetail-1